In six months I'll be THIRTY!! I think I always thought I would have it more together in some way. I don't know, maybe be happy with myself?
I'm happy with so many things in my life and I guess that should be enough. I'm happy with my amazing husband. I couldn't have asked for a better man. I'm happy with my kids, I have two amazing kids. AND I got one of each, a boy and a girl! Amazing! I'm happy with my neighborhood... wish I had a bigger house? Sure, but I have great neighbors with lots of kids for my kids to play with. I'm happy with my job (finally), even have thoughts about returning before my 10 weeks of maternity leave are up. So what am I not happy about? What is making me feel like I don't have it all together? Well that's what this post is about. It's the thirty things I want to do/accomplish/work on before I'm thirty. So I have Six months to meet my goals, or make sure I'm on the way to meeting them.
Thirty BY Thirty
1. Loose weight: Currently (6 weeks post pardum) I'm 178. That's only 6lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, not too bad. Too bad my pre-baby weight was bad and unhealthy. My ultimate goal weight is 140... that means i have to lose 38lbs!!! Whoa, that's nothing to laugh at. Could I get there by the time I'm 30? Probably... but lets be realistic, so I'm setting my goal at 20lbs. If I lose more by then, GREAT, but that's my first goal.
2. Down size clothes to fit the space I have. Currently I have clothes EVERYWHERE! Part of it is the curse of trying to fit back into my clothes again. Part of it is different sizes. Part of it is different seasons. And who am I kidding... I'm a product of the "I MIGHT wear it again one day"... yeah. I want to reduce everything to hit into my closet/drawers and one 30 gallon container. THAT'S IT!
3. Church, we need a church BAD. We need one that fits us as a whole family. That fits all of our needs. That makes us all feel at home. We need a church.
4. Visit a city I've never been to. Like a REAL trip, not a we're going to Sesame Place and I've never been there so that counts, because it doesn't. I've been to PA but I've never been to Philadelphia. That would count. I've been to Nashville, TN but I never really visited it (did a mission project there) and got to SEE it. That would count.
5. Have Kinsley Potty trained. Hopefully this will happen WAY before I'm 30 but it's a goal none the less.
6. Have Kinsley off her passy.
7. Consistently work out 4-5 days a week.
8. Go on at least one date a month with Chris. We REALLY need to make sure we take us time and often we get caught up in the kids or friends, this needs to end.
9. Have a girls night once a month. Whether it's dinner or a drink or a movie. It needs to happen! And Chris should get a guys night too once a month.
10. Stay on top of my cleaning... i guess organization should be part of this goal. Motivation should be? I don't know what the exact problem is but I'm tired of always being behind and dreading someone stopping by my house unexpectedly.
11. Have a new consultant under me in thirty-one (so then i'll have two!).
12. Have TWO of my thirty-one parties reach over 1000k in sales.
13. Still be breastfeeding Parker (I want to make it a year like it did with K).
14. Have my bedroom painted and look like it has style!
15. Have the basement framed.
16. Be able to run 5 miles.
17. Sew curtains for the den.
18. Finish Parker's baby blanket.
19. Have started Parker's Christmas Stocking.
20. Sew ruffles for lights in dinning room.
21. Sew the ruffle pants i've bought fabric for for Kinsley.
22. Sew Pillows for Dinning Bench.
23. Deep clean and treat couches.
24. Shampoo carpets
25. Do 10 projects off of Pinterest. I have TONS of things on there I want to cook, make, try and I need to start Cross them off the list rather than thinking "One day I'll do it"
26. Get rid of 30 things, baby items don't count. I need to PURGE and clothes don't count either since that's another goal. If Chris and I want to finish our basement we seriously need to make room down there, so PURGE!
27. Complete THREE 5ks. (or larger)
28. Go 30 days without buying a single frivolous thing. Target is a down fall. Randomness is a down fall. I need to go 30 days without buying something that I feel the need to justify.
29. Get 3 pedicures with Kinsley. She and I need that bonding time and she enjoys getting her toes painted. We don't need to go every month by any means (I mean I might but she doesn't) but these outings will be special for her.
30. Have a kick butt party for my 30th!
So there you have it... that's my list. That's what I want to accomplish. I think it's all doable.