Monday, September 16, 2013


Do you ever have moments of clarity? Moments where you just go "Ah HA I WILL CHANGE because that won't even happen again"?!?! Yeah i have those a lot too. But then nothing changes and I keep making the same stupid mistakes that I made before... it's awesome (not at all).

Call me human, call me lazy, call me whatever you want, it's all most likely true on some level! Lately I've been having a lot of those moments and I'm trying to let them marinate so that maybe they take root before I go all balls out and fail, again. I'm having these inklings about weight loss, spending issues, parenting let downs, and couple time that I know needs to all change so I can be the best me I can be... I'm just letting it sink in as I develop a plan of action.

The weight-loss involves a gym that the hubs and I joined together and a diet we're doing together. Spending issues involves not spending, because I'm at a loss for how to stop that crack craving (not real crack people, the shopping crack). As for the parenting and couple connection i've got a few bible studies to do. One of which Chris and I will do together!

Like I said, I've got all these plans, but i know how i roll with plans so I'm letting them marinate for bit. Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment