Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Nothing works

I am still always tired 😭😭. I take the extended release Adderall and it’s only 10:45 am and I’m ready to collapse into sleep. It’s such a strong pull my forehead feels heavy. I’m really over this. I don’t want to do that crazy strong drug, even though all the narcolepsy forums sing it’s praises. I just don’t feel comfortable on it especially with children I’m responsible for. 

Every time I speak to my Dr I feel like she’s thinking, uh here we go again. But if something isn’t working then why keep using it? She is super nice and helpful, I just feel like a failure every time I go back to her with a “nope still not working”. 

Here I am just waiting for lunch time to come so I can take a break. I know some think a lunchtime nap sounds amazing but when you feel like you NEED it every day, sometimes multiple times a day it’s not fun! You feel bad about yourself. You feel lazy and helpless. You feel like a quitter and I am NOT a quitter. 

Uh pray this gets resolved soon. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment