Sunday, January 2, 2022

Who knows if it’s working… it’s break

Last day of Christmas break. My sleep schedule is so screwed up right now you would never know if the meds are actually working. It’s healthy for everyone to have a sleep routine/schedule. Your body learns what it needs to do and when. The bedtime routine prepares your body that sleep is coming. We sleep train babies, why not us? 

So especially with New Year’s Eve and staying up late I’m all kinds of messed up. So is the Adderall working? No idea. Still needed a nap but I’m not surprised. Today (Jan 2nd) I could not pull myself out of bed before 10 and I honestly could only barely do it, but did it because I knew my husband was downstairs waiting for me to wake up. Buuuttt we also went to bed around 1AM (thanks Yellowstone binge watching). 

So I’ll let ya know later this week. For now I’m fighting the sleep fog. Zzzzzzz

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment