1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
hmmm, oh went to St. Maartin
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
nope, and nope
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank goodness
5. What countries did you visit?
St. Martin (it belongs to 2 countries actually)
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
not sure if there is one
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
finding a new church we like
9. What was your biggest failure?
not keeping up with my friends the way i should
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
had to get a swollen/infected sweat gland removed
11. What was the best thing you bought?
that I personally bought??? hmm oh our couch or TV!!!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
bills.... or target...lol.... oh wait no the mortgage!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Trip to St. Maartin
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? distributed differently
c) richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
with chris's family and then my family
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
was in love already! fell in love with my vacuum though!
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
TV, Vacuum, KA mixer, Coach Purse, Couch
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i turned 26 and hmmm what did i do?? had dinner with friends and Chris made me Fajitas!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Nothing, it was perfect!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
southern comfort, lol
32. What kept you sane?
bubble baths and friends
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
hmm not sure
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Just the election in general, I guess.
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Stick up for yourself... it's always worth it
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
i'm really not good with these