Parker still has reflux. It SUCKS. He spits up nonstop. He's on meds so he's not fussy most of the time when he's spitting up but he goes through 2-3 outfits a day and 2-3 PJs a night. Now at night it's a different story, it's not the spit up, it's the pee. He pees out the side of his diaper somehow. I always point the boy parts down but since he's on his side it comes out the side. Kinsley slept on her side and never did this. It sucks.
On a positive note...
I've lost another 2.5 pounds this week! Started doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (until my Insanity gets delivered), and have been following weight watchers pretty well! I'm 2 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight and then I get to work on the other 40 I want to loose!
Now lets update my 30 by 30
Thirty BY Thirty
1. Loose weight: Currently (6 weeks post pardum) I'm 178. That's only 6lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, not too bad. Too bad my pre-baby weight was bad and unhealthy. My ultimate goal weight is 140... that means i have to lose 38lbs!!! Whoa, that's nothing to laugh at. Could I get there by the time I'm 30? Probably... but lets be realistic, so I'm setting my goal at 20lbs. If I lose more by then, GREAT, but that's my first goal. 4lbs down... 16 to go for the 20 goal!
2. Down size clothes to fit the space I have. Currently I have clothes EVERYWHERE! Part of it is the curse of trying to fit back into my clothes again. Part of it is different sizes. Part of it is different seasons. And who am I kidding... I'm a product of the "I MIGHT wear it again one day"... yeah. I want to reduce everything to hit into my closet/drawers and one 30 gallon container. THAT'S IT!
3. Church, we need a church BAD. We need one that fits us as a whole family. That fits all of our needs. That makes us all feel at home. We need a church.
4. Visit a city I've never been to. Like a REAL trip, not a we're going to Sesame Place and I've never been there so that counts, because it doesn't. I've been to PA but I've never been to Philadelphia. That would count. I've been to Nashville, TN but I never really visited it (did a mission project there) and got to SEE it. That would count.
5. Have Kinsley Potty trained. Hopefully this will happen WAY before I'm 30 but it's a goal none the less. this is going well... still working on it though
6. Have Kinsley off her passy.
7. Consistently work out 4-5 days a week.3 days this week so far!
8. Go on at least one date a month with Chris. We REALLY need to make sure we take us time and often we get caught up in the kids or friends, this needs to end.
9. Have a girls night once a month. Whether it's dinner or a drink or a movie. It needs to happen! And Chris should get a guys night too once a month.Chris got a guys night! now it's my turn!
10. Stay on top of my cleaning... i guess organization should be part of this goal. Motivation should be? I don't know what the exact problem is but I'm tired of always being behind and dreading someone stopping by my house unexpectedly.
11. Have a new consultant under me in thirty-one (so then i'll have two!).
12. Have TWO of my thirty-one parties reach over 1000k in sales.
13. Still be breastfeeding Parker (I want to make it a year like it did with K).
14. Have my bedroom painted and look like it has style!
15. Have the basement framed.
16. Be able to run 5 miles.
17. Sew curtains for the den.
18. Finish Parker's baby blanket.
19. Have started Parker's Christmas Stocking.
20. Sew ruffles for lights in dinning room.
22. Sew Pillows for Dinning Bench.
23. Deep clean and treat couches.
24. Shampoo carpets
25. Do 10 projects off of Pinterest. I have TONS of things on there I want to cook, make, try and I need to start Cross them off the list rather than thinking "One day I'll do it"
1. Cleaned my Jewelry with a cleaning solution on there
2. Cleaned my stove top with another cleaning solution from there
3. Made a BLT pasta salad reciepe from there
4. Cleaned my dyson following the directions from a post on there
26. Get rid of 30 things, baby items don't count. I need to PURGE and clothes don't count either since that's another goal. If Chris and I want to finish our basement we seriously need to make room down there, so PURGE! Yard sale on Sunday, lets see if i can do this in one sweep!
27. Complete THREE 5ks. (or larger)
28. Go 30 days without buying a single frivolous thing. Target is a down fall. Randomness is a down fall. I need to go 30 days without buying something that I feel the need to justify.yea between going back to work (and needing clothes that fit) and ebay I'm still working on this.
29. Get 3 pedicures with Kinsley. She and I need that bonding time and she enjoys getting her toes painted. We don't need to go every month by any means (I mean I might but she doesn't) but these outings will be special for her.
30. Have a kick butt party for my 30th!