Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bring it on


No I'm not going to start doing a back flip in a little skirt while some gay, or not so gay, guy holds me up in the air by my ass. I'm bringing on my eating... my clean eating. I feel off the wagon a little last night with some baked beans. I didn't realized baked beans weren't paleo... I figured the sauce wasn't but the bean... uh... but I didn't eat the mashed potatoes OR the mac and cheese AND I didn't have wine! Score for me!

I feel like this time, more than any other time, I get it. I really GET how this journey is mine and it all comes down to ME and MY choices. Yes I wanted to get a big chips and cheese dip snack after the kids went to bed, but you know what, I settled for an apple. Was I happy about it? HELL NO! But I was happy that I could control that craving and make the better choice for myself.

I haven't started working out again, it's been really crazy. Probably won't start tonight either, but I can't do EVERYTHING... I just can't. I can chose to put the right things in my pie hole.

Tonight I've set it up for success... at least with myself. I made beef stew in the crockpot! The kids may tell me they are full and don't like it, but at least I know I'll be eating something besides the 3/4 of the can of peas I ate last night!

Low point though this morning... I was sumo squatting my daughter from her bed to the floor so i could get her dressed and my pants ripped. It was the lining of my very nice wool work pants, but still, it happened. Loudly. I.was.devastated.

Enter in motivation to keep making the right choices. It may not be fast, but it will happen. Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I like your thinking! and I love your capital letters - HELL NO is usually how I feel about choosing nutrisystem over french fries ;-/ I think you have a great start!

    ReplyDelete