Here's a few things I want you to know baby girl... there will be many more tips and and tricks but here's a few
1. Know who you are before you get caught up in some guy. You don't need the cool guy to like you or validate who you are, You are amazing being you.
2. Love God and find a man that loves him fiercely too! If you find a Godly man, you will be loved and cherished.
3. NEVER stop trying to learn. Right now you are a little sponge and you LOVE to learn, don't stop! Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't, or that's for boys, or little girls are supposed to be pretty, NO YOU LEARN, you do, you tell them WATCH ME!
4. Do what you want. If that's cutting hair or designing buildings or working on cars, do what you LOVE!
5. Do it all in pearls. There's nothing wrong with being girly and breaking those stereotypes. Your Momma changed her own breaks in pearls with pink tools when a whole frat of guys couldn't help her!
6. Cook your heart out. Cook for you, for your family, for your neighbors. It's a door opener, conversation starter, and something that will say something when there's nothing to say.
7. Exercise and never stop. I've bounced back and forth and it's ALWAYS hard to start back. Find something you like doing and do it.
8. Dance like there's no one watching, even when they are watching. Be silly and have fun. The rest of the world doesn't matter.
9. One day a boy will break your heart. Cry big huge ugly tears, eat some ice cream, sleep it off and then grab your friends and go out and dance. HIS LOSS! He's not worth dwelling over. Trust me!
10. If you feel like you can't talk to me or daddy or we aren't here, find someone who is a christian and talk to them about your troubles or concerns. Don't trust your school friends or TV or even some adults. Trust God, you don't have to be perfect, and you won't be and that's fine! But don't lower your standards to fit in.
11. Drop everything for your family. Does your family need help moving? Throwing a party? Painting a room? HELP THEM. They will help you and they are the ones that will stick by you always. (Your in-laws are family too!)
11. Don't ever forget how much I love you! I love how you always challenge me, you're SO smart. I love all your silly faces and how you can always find a way to make me laugh. I love how you never forget anything and hold me accountable! I think you are the most beautiful and special little girl on this earth and DON'T forget that!