Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Can’t stay awake

I can’t seem to find the energy to stay awake. Yesterday I took a 2 hour nap. The whole last hour of it I was in a fog between asleep and awake. I could hear everything going on around me but I physically could not pull myself out of sleep and make my eyes open. It’s an exhausting state of sleep. Later that night I had no problems going to sleep because after that nap I stayed tired. I think part of the exhaustion was triggered by my sadness. A fox got into my chicken coop and killed all my chickens. It was awful. 

Today I slept until 8am and got up to go watch a Washington Capitals practice. It was amazing. Driving home all I can think about is how I really want a nap but if I take one Chris will be mad and disappointed. That’s pretty much my life all the time, planning when I could possibly schedule a nap in and will I be able to keep up the energy until then. Walking around helps (so car rides suck) but it doesn’t get rid of the brain fog pull to need to sleep. 

Hopefully my dr and I can come up with something better tomorrow since the last 8 or so medications haven’t worked. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment