Thursday, December 30, 2021

Adderall round 2

So met with my dr yesterday. Honestly I had a really hard time staying awake to wait for the 1:40pm appointment. The hubs would be talking to me and it was painful trying to focus (not because of him, he was talking about getting me a new couch! I’m all in for that!). The pressure above my eyes feeling like my eyebrows are trying to forcefully close my eyes was like the worst sinus pressure you can imagine with out the headache. I just NEEDED to sleep but I couldn’t. Fast forward to 10pm last night. I hadn’t had a nap all day. Was dying for one earlier. Now I CAN’T sleep. I’m ready to stay up all night and binge watch TV. 

We spoke about one drug option that would in theory make me sleep so good and deep that I would finally get quality sleep so I would be awake the next day. BUT that drug is compared to the date rape drug basically. And I have children. I can’t be completely passed out and unresponsive when I have kids. Not to mention the thought of it freaks me out. No thank you. 

So back to the Adderall conversation. It worked pretty good during the day. Until it stopped working at around 4pm. So that was the extended release Adderall. I’m going to take that again. Then when I feel the crash coming I will take an immediate release Adderall to get me through the rest of the night. 

We’ll see. Currently I could take an amazing nap and it’s 12:30 in the afternoon. But I’ve been sitting around doing online shopping most of the morning so that’s definitely a factor. 

Pleasant dreams, I’ll keep you posted. 



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment