1. Loose weight: Currently (6 weeks post pardum) I'm 178. That's only 6lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, not too bad. Too bad my pre-baby weight was bad and unhealthy. My ultimate goal weight is 140... that means i have to lose 38lbs!!! Whoa, that's nothing to laugh at. Could I get there by the time I'm 30? Probably... but lets be realistic, so I'm setting my goal at 20lbs. If I lose more by then, GREAT, but that's my first goal. Okay so i'm at 174 BUT i've shrunk out of all of my size 14s, 12s are getting big on me. I fit into some 10s and even an 8 or two!!! so that's progress!
3. Church, we need a church BAD. We need one that fits us as a whole family. That fits all of our needs. That makes us all feel at home. We need a church.
4. Visit a city I've never been to. Like a REAL trip, not a we're going to Sesame Place and I've never been there so that counts, because it doesn't. I've been to PA but I've never been to Philadelphia. That would count. I've been to Nashville, TN but I never really visited it (did a mission project there) and got to SEE it. That would count. Nada yet
7. Consistently work out 4-5 days a week. does one week count? lol i'll check back in in a few weeks
8. Go on at least one date a month with Chris. We REALLY need to make sure we take us time and often we get caught up in the kids or friends, this needs to end. yea, do dates count if you bring other people? lol
9. Have a girls night once a month. Whether it's dinner or a drink or a movie. It needs to happen! And Chris should get a guys night too once a month.slacker
10. Stay on top of my cleaning... i guess organization should be part of this goal. Motivation should be? I don't know what the exact problem is but I'm tired of always being behind and dreading someone stopping by my house unexpectedly. boo... if i could just get everything cleaned and organized then MAYBE i would have a shot but right now i'm up a creek without a paddle.
11. Have a new consultant under me in thirty-one (so then i'll have two!).boo potenial is gone... looking for a new person...
12. Have TWO of my thirty-one parties reach over 1000k in sales.
13. Still be breastfeeding Parker (I want to make it a year like it did with K).
16. Do Insanity ALL the way through. I'm doing insantity now so i've changed this one to comeplete Insanity since i have NO energy to do running after my insanity workouts
18. Finish Parker's baby blanket.
20. Sew ruffles for lights in dinning room.
23. Deep clean and treat couches.
24. Shampoo carpets
1. Cleaned my Jewelry with a cleaning solution on there
2. Cleaned my stove top with another cleaning solution from there
3. Made a BLT pasta salad reciepe from there
4. Cleaned my dyson following the directions from a post on there
5. Made a coloring case from a DVD case for K
6. Made a crockpot ck recipe
7. used an idea on there for collecting grease
8. made a crack potato recipe
9. labled a medicine bottle from a idea on there
10. made a lemon cake from there!
27. Complete THREE 5ks. (or larger) BAM one down!
28. Go 30 days without buying a single frivolous thing. Target is a down fall. Randomness is a down fall. I need to go 30 days without buying something that I feel the need to justify.yea i suck
29. Get 3 pedicures with Kinsley. She and I need that bonding time and she enjoys getting her toes painted. We don't need to go every month by any means (I mean I might but she doesn't) but these outings will be special for her. so yeah... nothing
30. Have a kick butt party for my 30th!