Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Yea for VACA!


Hey y'all! So this time of year is cray cray for me. It's the end of the fiscal year here at work and well... it SUCKS. HUGE! So that's limiting my workouts and making me want to eat my feelings. I'm trying not to but it's hard when you get wine from a wine party you attended delivered and it taste SOOO good, so you have 3 glasses to make yourself feel better.... wha was that me?

So what have I been up to? Vaca! We went to Southern Shores on the Outer Banks in NC and it was AMAZINGBALLS! These are in no kind of order so enjoy! ha

Here's my little family at the Dunes. That shit is NO JOKE! Especially when you have a 3 year old that wants to do it again and again and then doesn't want to walk... whoa! Basically you walk forever up and over HUGE sand dunes... LIKE mini mountains. then you get to the ledge and run down and try to climb back up to do it again. It's supposed to be fun. yea...
 Car Ride down! Too cute not to take a pic of.
 Living out Parker's dream of seeing a big "Blub Blub". He makes this car noise every time he sees a big truck or something and so we stopped here. You might be a redneck if...
 My sweet girl in the sand. She was a true beach beauty. She LOVED being on the beach and going into the water. SO MUCH FUN!


 This little stinker/wildman was NOT okay with the ocean. He did NOT want any part of it. Sand on the other hand was totally fine!
 My future sister-in-law and I did a 5k while we were down there. Yeah we ran on the SAND! Dumbest thing EVER! There were so many people that there wasn't any packed sand so you were dying after 4 steps. Basically it took me 48mins to do, normally i can run a 5k in 34mins now. yea... dumb
 What are some other highlights? Duck Donuts. OMG look it up! They are the bomb, basically worth a whole trip just for them. Our house was around 2.5-3 miles from the donuts so i would load the kids up in the bike trailer we rented and off we would go. Didn't feel as bad eating my Maple bacon donut after that! The future sis and I also got in a 4 mile jog and 15min P90X ab routine and a mini calisthenics routine last week. So while I wasn't as good as I could have been, I was WAY better than I've ever been before so I'll call it a win!

Don't worry I'll more pics coming soon, these were just on my iphone.

loves!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment