Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I wouldn't mind a little help/guidance

So I've always thought I know how to eat, I just don't. And I think if I really put my mind to it and a lot of energy then I could... but there's the kicker... energy. I don't have any of that!~ Who does??

So I'm getting my sweat on at the gym now because this girl can't breathe outside when it's hot. And then that leads to all kind of fun things, like spotty vision and asthma attacks... it's so not pretty. So I like to drip sweat and scare all the mens at the gym.

I've been using a 14 day free pass to Anytime Fitness and I really like it. I think adding in the weights is going to make the difference in my body that it's craving.

Here's where my problems come in. Eating. It's no secret, I LOVE FOOD! OMG NOM NOM NOM. But I really need to get a handle on it and honestly I don't know where to start. I don't have the energy to do it myself. Can you help me PLEASE!?!?! I would love to eat cleaner, but who has time for that shit?

Here's my hang ups.
1. I eat breakfast and lunch at work... so it has to be portable.
2. I may drink a lot of coffee (with fat free creamer and splenda)... love/need coffee
3. I get home and have 0 minutes to get dinner ready for the family. I get home later now because I got to the gym before I pick my kids up. So when we get home they are HUNGARY. They are little mini dictators demanding food.

So I need food and plan... I see a lot of eat this stuff, but i don't like that, etc etc.

So Can you help me set up something? I'm tired of looking on Pintrest for the perfect plan every day!
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I can't help much with dinners (besides maybe crock pot meals??), but for breakfasts I usually have coffee and a carb- like an English muffin or oatmeal or some kind of toast. When I was going to school- i made it and ate it in the car.
    For lunch you could do wraps, salads, cereal etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it's not really what I eat, but what I eat on it. I'm a calorie counter/looker. I take into consideration all of the extra calories that go on my food. Look at all of the extra condiments you consume in a day and it actually adds lots of calories. The fat free creamer is fine, but how many tablespoons are you actually putting in there. If it's more than the 2T serving then you are adding in more calories than you actually think. If you're having a salad nix the cheese or cut the amount in half. And the dressing... well I'm not giving up my ranch, but rather than making your salad swim in dressing keep it on the side and dip your fork into the dressing then into the salad. You still get dressing on every bite, but with a fraction of the calories. For lunch at work, I look at the servings and portion everything out from whole wheat crackers to cereal snacks. Once you've eaten it, that's all there is and you can't keep snacking on the same box of crackers sitting in front of you. It sucks, but it's extra steps that make the biggest difference.

    ReplyDelete