Honestly I'm not sure WHY I'm creating this, it's not like we're not going to have a million and half things getting in our way BUT I'm still going to try like hell to make it happen.
1. Play in the rain with my kids
2. Go to Hersey Park
3. Make that water/tarp pillow you see all over pintrest
4. Host a toy swap... with just Moms and wine!
5. Go on a picnic
6. Feed the ducks
7. Go to the Farmers Market
8. Pick Strawberries
9. Host an Ice Cream Party for K's friends
10. Go out to breakfast (while NOT on vacation)
11. Take Kinsley to make pottery
12. Finish Parker's Christmas stocking
13. Finish Parker's baby blanket
14. Make Giant Bubbles
15. Take the kids fishing
16. Go to the library
17. Go to an outdoor Concert or movie
18. Make ice cream in baggies
19. Make sponge balls
20. Have a date night
21. Make smores
22. Host a Movie night in the front yard (somehow...)
23. Build an awesome and cheap slip n slide in Cathy's backyard
24. Visit the pool at least weekly (once it's consistently warm)
25. Create a rotation of "pool dinners"
So for love of the kids and the summer.... lets start the Bucket List!