Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hey! Happy 4th y'all! what am i late?

Well please excuse the tardiness of my post but i don't have fireworks and sparklers to show you because we didn't do any of that. Nope we got busy in the basement! WHAHOO!

See we started with this:

A seriously UNFINISHED basement.

Then this got delivered

On Wednesday Parker got tubes, then my mother-in-law came over in the afternoon to watch him while chris and I built our first wall!

On Thursday my Dad got there with the nail gun so things picked up pace!



Friday we headed to the depot~ some more...

By Saturday night we hung one of the doors!

 
I think we're making AWESOME progress. These are all phone pics so sorry for that, i'll get ya good ones soon, of the kids helping too!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment