Thursday, August 3, 2017

Hey y'all

Hey y'all we're going to play a quick catch up game to get that all out of the way and then move forward, yes?!?? 

Currently I have a 7.5 year old.... wait what?

My baby is 5... no no that can't be right, we're going into Kindergarten?!?!

I'm currently blonde, well for now, ya know

I've been baking a lot of cakes for friends. Some have tried to hire me but when I don't quote them $20 they take offense to it, because you know cakes only take an hour to throw together (*cough punch them in their throat*), so I only have been doing cakes for friends, for free.

We bought a camper this year. Oh the camping, I'm sorry, GLAMPING is real, like all the time. I'll probably just write the next few post about just our trips.

And this man and I have almost made it 11 years married this fall! #killinit #onlythroughprayer #hesstillsexy


And that's the short of the long. I'll catch y'all up more but I wanted you to have a jumping off point BAM 

Love ya 
Mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment