Monday, February 13, 2012

yes I'm still here, with no baby

I'm REALLY getting tired of the "She's still here!" "do you think he'll come soon?" OMG people, you act like Parker and I are having a conversation
"Well Mom I was going to come on Friday but then I didn't like how sick you were so I'm going to wait and see you on Wednesday, okay?"
"Great sweet boy, I can't wait, will it be morning or evening?"

UM yeah if i could have that kind of conversation it would go like this:
"Well Mom I was going to come on Friday but then I didn't like how sick you were so I'm going to wait and see you on Wednesday, okay?"
"Um, NO SIR! I'm the Momma, you don't TELL ME when you're going to do something, I TELL YOU... so you just go ahead and get you're little butt out now and we'll deal with medicine for Momma, etc later... OUT I SAY!"

But you see I have no say, I don't really know WHO has a say except God... SO STOP ASKING ME AND STOP ACTING SURPRISED WHEN I'M STILL AROUND! I WOULDN'T BE IF I HAD A SAY IN IT!

But on to other things...

I've always LOVED decorating for holidays and last year a slacked a bit (except for the big ones) since K was too young to care. THIS year is different. THIS year she is two and notices EVERYTHING! So we got busy.

I made this:


I think it turned out pretty awesome! I just cut A BUNCH of strips of ribbon, looped them around and then pinned them onto a green foam wreath from Michael's and made a few curly ques with pipe cleaners!

K and I also made a garland for the fireplace out of felt and foam hearts (picture coming)

AND K and I made these Valentines for her friends at school!


Granted I MIGHT have had to do most of the work, but she helped glue it all together. It was so cute when we were gluing the hearts on with hot glue. I would put a big blob and make her count to three (so i wouldn't be SO hot and melt the crayon) and then she would put it down. ONE, TWOOO, FREEE! Loved it!

We've all been a little under the weather the last week (and still going) but it's been really nice to get to spend some time together rather than running around like crazy, especially since Parker will be here in 4 days (or less)!!! YEA for inductions!

No comments:

Post a Comment