Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Birthday Link up!


So Chrissy and Lindsey are hosting an awesome most memorable birthday link up so i thought i would join in... I have a few most memorable birthdays so bear with me.

First is my Kindergarten birthday. See my birthday is September 28th so normally I get to celebrate AT school. I was a very fashion driven child (I'm not saying I had fashion sense or even an eye for it, what I'm saying is I cared very mush about clothes) so I insisted on wearing a new dress that my Mom had gotten me. I was all excited about my day (as I still get excited about it)! After naps we were going to get to eat cupcakes and sing to me! Problem was that I had an accident at nap time... that's right people, I PEED myself at nap time. So they took me off and put me in clothes from the clothes closet (oh the shame!) while they washed my dress (yup my public school had a washer and dryer?). The problem came as I walked back in the room, IN my clothes closet clothes!!!, they started singing to me and I hid behind my teacher because I didn't want anyone to see me. Tragic? No... but I still remember how upset I was.

Next birthday I was turning 14/15 (?) and I was in high school joining a club called Civitains (?). Now this club when you joined you went through a week of "hazing" where a senior got to dress you up and make you carry their books and yell at the top of your lungs in the cafeteria that you love them. BUT people this is an HONOR! The day of my birthday was Tacky Day. Awesome. I was in zebra print leggings with some sort of short short over them, mouse ears, weird make-up, some shiny top from the 80s and god knows what else. Also Balloons that said Happy Birthday. That everyone thought were apart of my costume.

The End.

I've never had a WOW Birthday. I've gotten things, like for my 21st Mom and Dad took us all (Chris too) to Hawaii... but that wasn't ON my birthday (but I mean totally worth it!). I didn't really have parties growing up because it wasn't my Mom's thing and I didn't have a lot of friends anyway so we had sleepovers. The hubs still hasn't planned anything that was crazy awesome or that I didn't know about (dinner with friends)... maybe one day~
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Funny how we remember such details from Kindergarten birthdays, yet I walk in my bedroom and can't remember what I went in there for. Lol! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my kind of birthdays! I tend to wear my wacky clothes on my birthday, see 17th birthday! But I didn't have parties really either! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii totally counts!! And the senior hazing made me LOL!!

    ReplyDelete