Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm at a count down.

This is the homemade sign that is hanging in my office. Each day I will rip off a number to reveal the next smaller number, meaning i will be one day closer to my vacation. Vacation in Charleston, SC... where we will be going to the beach... where most people wear swimsuits... so i'll be expected to wear one. yeah, see where i'm going with this?

So i'm about to take some serious measures. Everyone keeps telling me to not be drastic, to just make small changes. Don't eliminate anything from your diet, you don't want to deprive yourself. But i also don't want to be a freaking beached whale! Plus the thought of small children running in fear is motivating! 

So here's what i'm looking to do.

1. Wake up at 5am and start off my day with a workout video.
       I'll admit it, i've been hitting the snooze until 530, sometimes even 545 and barely getting to work on time by the skin of my teeth. If i'm going to cut it close, i might as well do it with a video right?
       Video of Choice to start off? 30 Day Shred. Yep, I am.

2. NO DRINKING! Alcohol i mean. For one month I will not drink. This will get rid of my empty calories, cut out my food binging and will make sure I don't talk myself out of waking up early the next day to do my video!

3. AT LEAST 80oz of water a day. I don't care if i have to sit there and chug it down before i go to bed. It's at must!

4. Jog at least 10 miles a week. I should be doing A LOT more then that, especially with the Cherry Blossom around the corner, but i need to do AT LEAST the 10.

5. Only one cheat meal a week.
      That means if we're driving to NC and we stop at a McDonald's and I have a burger rather then a grilled ck salad, THAT was my cheat meal. So i better plan ahead and make it good.

So there's my plan. Do you have one? I don't want to cry and cover up the whole week at the beach, i want to flaunt it (or at least sport a sexy one piece since i have stretch marks from...).

110 days until the Swim suit takes over.

1 comment:

  1. I love the countdown idea!! I like the GIANT one they use on the MTV show I used to be fat. Sounds like you have a good plan! Good luck! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete