Tuesday, March 8, 2011

She loves shoes...

I'm sure no one on my side of the family will believe me when i tell them this BUT my daughter loves shoes and it isn't because of my encouragement. I'll tell you, I was worried I wouldn't have a girly girl because I'm so girly. I was (and sort of still am) worried that she would rebel, and she still might, from all things girly. My Mom isn't "girly" and she's still awesome. I have a lot of friends who aren't "girly" and they are the best girls in the world. And the last things I want to do is force my personality onto Kinsley, I want her to be her own person.
So you can imagine how my heart did little inside dances of joy when one of her first words she has learned was Shoe (or shhhhhheewwww)! Or when I was making dinner last night, after kicking off my heels, to turn around and see this!

Shhhhhheewwwww MA!
Eh Eh! (or toddler for help)
So help I did and again and again and again. We're going to have to work on walking in heels... i mean if she REALLY wants to~
Oh I can just picture the shopping trips now! I think Chris's wallet just died! lol

1 comment: