Friday, December 2, 2011

28wks, third tri!

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20+/- pounds
Maternity clothes? duh
Sleep: My lack of sleep has little to do with this beast and more so with his possessed sister...
Best moment this week: making it through the week??
Movement: Yeah he parties around... and shoves his head a low as possible to move bones...
Food cravings: I could live off cereal. really... or spaghetti!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Depends, moving bones in preparation for labor count?
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Stretch marks? I have battle scares not stretch marks
What I miss: LAYing on my belly... having a crotch that doesn't hurt!
What I am looking forward to: Parker's baby shower on Sunday!
Weekly Wisdom: I have no wisdom, i'm too tired for it.
Milestones: Parker has moved bones. I've been having TERRIBLE pain and had a doctors appointment anyway this week so I asked what was up and why when there weren't shooting pains did i feel like i rode a horse cross country... it's because he's moving the pelvic bones in my vagina for labor. Honestly child!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment