1. Loose weight: Currently (6 weeks post pardum) I'm 178. That's only 6lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, not too bad. Too bad my pre-baby weight was bad and unhealthy. My ultimate goal weight is 140... that means i have to lose 38lbs!!! Whoa, that's nothing to laugh at. Could I get there by the time I'm 30? Probably... but lets be realistic, so I'm setting my goal at 20lbs. If I lose more by then, GREAT, but that's my first goal. yeah i'm sucking right now... while i think i MIGHT have lost some inches, the scale is NOT budging... need to get serious.. and you know what... WW SUCKS... the meetings are not helpful to me at all... I need in your face guilt not OH it's okay, we'll do better this next week... AS IF!
2. Down size clothes to fit the space I have. Currently I have clothes EVERYWHERE! Part of it is the curse of trying to fit back into my clothes again. Part of it is different sizes. Part of it is different seasons. And who am I kidding... I'm a product of the "I MIGHT wear it again one day"... yeah. I want to reduce everything to hit into my closet/drawers and one 30 gallon container. THAT'S IT! Well i haven't worked on this recently... I WILL though... I have time.
3. Church, we need a church BAD. We need one that fits us as a whole family. That fits all of our needs. That makes us all feel at home. We need a church.
4. Visit a city I've never been to. Like a REAL trip, not a we're going to Sesame Place and I've never been there so that counts, because it doesn't. I've been to PA but I've never been to Philadelphia. That would count. I've been to Nashville, TN but I never really visited it (did a mission project there) and got to SEE it. That would count. Nada yet
5. Have Kinsley Potty trained. Hopefully this will happen WAY before I'm 30 but it's a goal none the less. She's doing REALLY well but still has a lot of accidents and a LOT of poop accidents. I mean the kids will poop at school 95% of the time... at home, 1%. I don't know what to do about that one...
7. Consistently work out 4-5 days a week. yeah I've been sleeping at lunch instead of working out. I shut my door, set my phone alarm and nap for my lunch... my kids hate me at night so it's my only solution so I don't hate them during the day.
8. Go on at least one date a month with Chris. We REALLY need to make sure we take us time and often we get caught up in the kids or friends, this needs to end. yea, do dates count if you bring other people? lol
9. Have a girls night once a month. Whether it's dinner or a drink or a movie. It needs to happen! And Chris should get a guys night too once a month.slacker
10. Stay on top of my cleaning... i guess organization should be part of this goal. Motivation should be? I don't know what the exact problem is but I'm tired of always being behind and dreading someone stopping by my house unexpectedly.
11. Have a new consultant under me in thirty-one (so then i'll have two!).I have a potential!!! maybe by my goal date it will happen!
12. Have TWO of my thirty-one parties reach over 1000k in sales. Well I'm about to close a catalog party that is reaching over $700! Still not there but still pretty awesome! That's over $175 IN MY POCKET!
13. Still be breastfeeding Parker (I want to make it a year like it did with K).
14. Have my bedroom painted and look like it has style!
15. Have the basement framed.
16. Be able to run 5 miles. well i ran 3.1! So over halfway there!!! But i haven't run in a while now... see #7
17. Sew curtains for the den.
18. Finish Parker's baby blanket.
20. Sew ruffles for lights in dinning room.
22. Sew Pillows for Dinning Bench.
23. Deep clean and treat couches.
24. Shampoo carpets
1. Cleaned my Jewelry with a cleaning solution on there
2. Cleaned my stove top with another cleaning solution from there
3. Made a BLT pasta salad reciepe from there
4. Cleaned my dyson following the directions from a post on there
5. Made a coloring case from a DVD case for K
6. Made a crockpot ck recipe
7. used an idea on there for collecting grease
8. made a crack potato recipe
9. labled a medicine bottle from a idea on there
10. made a lemon cake from there!
27. Complete THREE 5ks. (or larger) BAM one down!
28. Go 30 days without buying a single frivolous thing. Target is a down fall. Randomness is a down fall. I need to go 30 days without buying something that I feel the need to justify.yea i suck
29. Get 3 pedicures with Kinsley. She and I need that bonding time and she enjoys getting her toes painted. We don't need to go every month by any means (I mean I might but she doesn't) but these outings will be special for her. Well I've painted HER toes but I haven't taken her to get them done yet... But i haven't gotten mine done either soo....
30. Have a kick butt party for my 30th!