Friday, June 29, 2012

PINTREST CHALLENGE!

So what is it going to be????
I'm going to try to do something fun with it in addition to the sharpe writing... maybe get K to color on it with sharpes and trace the kids hands and then give it to the grandparents! I'll let you know how it goes!

SO what is up for voting on this next week???

1.

DIY: chalkboard paint on party glasses....that's how they do it! Much easier than painting and you don't get brush lines; use a name cards

2.
Didn't know you could iron fabric onto the wall? Just as easy as vinyl apparently! Peels right off....

3.
Miracle grout cleaner: 1/4 cup bleach + 3/4 cup baking soda - gotta try this!

4.
only two ingredients. Looks too fun not to try.

5.
This could work totally on any kids table!

SOOO get your vote on and as soon as I've finished our plates I'll give you the review and pics!!!

1 comment:

  1. I vote for fabric iron ons to the wall! Also what am I looking at for number 4? I can't tell what it is!

    ReplyDelete