Saturday, October 6, 2012

DEER HUNTING CAKE IN RUSSIA!

So sometimes i like to look at my stats and see who all is here and what brought them here and well... I've got 53 readers in RUSSIA! HOLLA! And apparently a few of you might have been brought to me by a google search for a Deer Grooms Cake! Yes that's right my classy friends I made a deer (antlers and all) cake for my dear hubby for his grooms cake for our wedding, it was displayed though at the rehearsal dinner.
So I would like to take this moment to welcome my Russian friends and tell you something very amazingly awesome in russian but i do not speak Russian so therefore I will not try to butcher your language. Also, I want to come to your country and adopt babies, lots of babies... just need money first. I would also like to visit, not in the winter though... brrr too cold.

Alrighty people I'm sure there's a few of you out there that can figure out that I had my birthday and so the 30 by 30 challenge is over. AND i'll bet there's even a few of you that are wondering how I did... or didn't do. Right?

Okay well here ya go.
Thirty BY Thirty
1. Loose weight: Currently (6 weeks post pardum) I'm 178. That's only 6lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, not too bad. Too bad my pre-baby weight was bad and unhealthy. My ultimate goal weight is 140... that means i have to lose 38lbs!!! Whoa, that's nothing to laugh at. Could I get there by the time I'm 30? Probably... but lets be realistic, so I'm setting my goal at 20lbs. If I lose more by then, GREAT, but that's my first goal. nope i'm fat... i got lazy and gave up. starting over... boo me. 
2. Down size clothes to fit the space I have. Currently I have clothes EVERYWHERE! Part of it is the curse of trying to fit back into my clothes again. Part of it is different sizes. Part of it is different seasons. And who am I kidding... I'm a product of the "I MIGHT wear it again one day"... yeah. I want to reduce everything to hit into my closet/drawers and one 30 gallon container. THAT'S IT!  3. Church, we need a church BAD. We need one that fits us as a whole family. That fits all of our needs. That makes us all feel at home. We need a church.Another fail... i feel like i'm failing my whole family with this one. we need to stop making plans on Sundays and make plans with God... fail.
4. Visit a city I've never been to. Like a REAL trip, not a we're going to Sesame Place and I've never been there so that counts, because it doesn't. I've been to PA but I've never been to Philadelphia. That would count. I've been to Nashville, TN but I never really visited it (did a mission project there) and got to SEE it. That would count. FAIL... man maybe i should be more positive about this fail crap and say not yet met because life sucks and is way to busy so i'm going to make it happen before i die?
5. Have Kinsley Potty trained. Hopefully this will happen WAY before I'm 30 but it's a goal none the less. 6. Have Kinsley off her passy.
7. Consistently work out 4-5 days a week. see above, i'm fat so therefore i'm going to make the leap for you and say I haven't been working out.
8. Go on at least one date a month with Chris. We REALLY need to make sure we take us time and often we get caught up in the kids or friends, this needs to end. OKay not one a months but we have had a few! YEA US!
9. Have a girls night once a month. Whether it's dinner or a drink or a movie. It needs to happen! And Chris should get a guys night too once a month.I officially suck
10. Stay on top of my cleaning... i guess organization should be part of this goal. Motivation should be? I don't know what the exact problem is but I'm tired of always being behind and dreading someone stopping by my house unexpectedly. this was a stupid goal and will never happen. there i said it.
11. Have a new consultant under me in thirty-one (so then i'll have two!).dammit it all to hell... i still need one. i'm terrible at recruiting!
12. Have TWO of my thirty-one parties reach over 1000k in sales. whomp whomp
13. Still be breastfeeding Parker (I want to make it a year like it did with K).

14. Have my bedroom painted and look like it has style!
15. Have the basement framed.
16. Do Insanity ALL the way through. starting over on monday... whomp whomp
17. Sew curtains for the den.
18. Finish Parker's baby blanket.

19. Have started Parker's Christmas Stocking.
20. Sew ruffles for lights in dinning room.

21. Sew the ruffle pants i've bought fabric for for Kinsley. I
22. Sew Pillows for Dinning Bench.
23. Deep clean and treat couches.

24. Shampoo carpets

25. Do 10 projects off of Pinterest. I have TONS of things on there I want to cook, make, try and I need to  start Cross them off the list rather than thinking "One day I'll do it"
26. Get rid of 30 things, baby items don't count. I need to PURGE and clothes don't count either since that's another goal. If Chris and I want to finish our basement we seriously need to make room down there, so PURGE! 
27. Complete THREE 5ks. (or larger) BAM didn't happen
28. Go 30 days without buying a single frivolous thing. Target is a down fall. Randomness is a down fall. I need to go 30 days without buying something that I feel the need to justify.yea i suck

29. Get 3 pedicures with Kinsley. She and I need that bonding time and she enjoys getting her toes painted. We don't need to go every month by any means (I mean I might but she doesn't) but these outings will be special for her. so yeah... nothing
30. Have a kick butt party for my 30th! nope but it was a kick butt birthday!

Damn so i didn't even do half... epic fail. New goals (why do i do this to myself?!?!?!)? Just lose 40 f'ing pounds! Insanity will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment