Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OMG the shit that bit my boob off!

Well it's a well known breast feeding fact. It gets real scary up in here when the teeth start coming in. The first time he bit me with his teeth (because they will clamp down like a clam with a pearl before they get teeth) I almost chucked him across the room in sheer surprise. It scared him enough that he didn't do it again... until recently. The kid has bitten down twice since then and honestly, I didn't think anything of it other than "Shit that hurt" and now we're moving on. That is until it kept hurting to nurse him on one side (his favorite bitting side). It stung, so I inspected the nip out, yep he sliced me. Stings like holy hell every time I nurse and pump. Best part too? It bleeds in the very beginning of a session until the milk gets flowing enough, but keeps hurting. Yumm

Yeah if this keeps up, we will NOT make it to a year of breast feeding. No way!

2 comments:

  1. Madi got teeth at 4 months, I made it until month 9 before I couldn't take it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I stopped nursing J. He kept biting me and I wasn't going to go through that just to make it a year. Don't beat yourself up if you decide to stop. Anyone that has a biter will completely understand!

    ReplyDelete