Monday, September 24, 2012

Photo dump for the day!

Here's how this is going to work. I'm not going to clever and tie all of these in together in some sweet story. I'm going to say what the "event" is, give a caption or two and let you see how much my kids have grown! Deal? Today's event? My parents visited over Labor Day!

Parker is EVERYWHERE! No crawling but rolling and scooting!
Kinsley is a hambone with apparently a belly... don't know where that came from, she doesn't normally have one... lol
We swam at my parents hotel... oh yeah and i got a new camera for my birthday so i'm working on it~
"Uh Sept" AKA Uncle Seph, AKA my brother~
We fed geese
That we weren't supposed to be feeding...
Parker ate Flan for the first time!
He loved it!
Mimmie got abused by Parker and loved it!
Kinsley taught my Mom how to cook

We took Bath pictures because I love bath pictures
The end, see ya tomorrow~

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! Nothing is more fun for a kid than some hotel swimming! :)

    ReplyDelete