Monday, March 25, 2013

The King has left the building...

Well the princess... remember my last post, scroll down... well i was Delusional to think that I would be able to do some ALL protein ALL the time kind of diet... it's just not ME! I Like food, carbs, beer!

SO I will fall back on an oldie and a pain in the ass... Weight Watchers. I have a love hate with this bitch. She lets me eat what I want to... but within reason. That's my biggest problem, I WANT IT ALL. It's how I got like this. I like to be told simply to stay away from stuff, not eat less of it. Because I'm telling you once I get a lick it's like Paula Deen at a butter sale, I'm all over that shit!
Also I HATE tracking!

So i'll do my best and track it. I know Weight Watchers works, i just have to follow it. One of my big down falls I've noticed, coffee. I drink a lot, with cream... needs to stop! So i'll have my one cup in the morning but then I'm going to switch to green tea. Can't hurt.

Honestly I don't have a plan... just a prayer.

ON prayers... one has been answered, we tried a church!!! It's Lutheran, we figured that might be a good fit for a marriage between Catholic and Baptist! We both liked it and look forward to going back after Easter (where we're visiting family)! YEA!

Alright, gotta do shit, peace out hookers

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment