Friday, August 12, 2011

I always hate this time of year...

You know, the days after BlogHer. The yearly conference that all the super cool and super elite bloggers get to go to because they have wicked awesome sponsors that want to pay for them to go. Yea, then they get to hang out with each other. Network their blogs. Learn how to improve them. And get tons of fun swag.

You might remember last year when i made it my mission in life to get to attend BlogHer this year. And well, as you can see i didn't. Instead I got a new job, hubs got a new job, I threw K a kickbutt birthday party, I stopped breast feeding, I broke K of the bottle and moved her into a toddler bed. I attended numerous weddings and drastically curbed my spending (for the last 1 1/2 months).

I'm still DYING to go to BlogHer, Maybe I'll get to next year. But I have a feeling it's going to have to be on my dime... not sure what the hubs will think of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment