Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And Kinsley Space

She has decided that she needs more so i'm spreading out...


Yep that's my little chunker in there! Isn't she cute!
How far along? 21 weeks 1 day

Baby's weight: She's somewhere over a pound, i'll let you know on the 11th what she's weighing in at.

Maternity Clothes? yeah it's getting to the point now where even my sleep clothes don't fit.

Stretch Marks? no

Sleep? yeah right. belly is starting to get heavy and even though i try to support it, it's hard to get comfortable.

Best moment this week: Returning from Barbados and having everyone at work tell me Kinsley's grown

Movement? ALL the time! I think this is because i eat lots of little meals through the day and she likes to move after i eat so she's ALWAYS moving, can't wait for Chris to feel her!

Food Cravings: burgers, burgers, and Mexican! lol! Yes... still this

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? In but getting to be a very wide valley!

What I miss: being able to just pop up from the couch.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing friends who haven't seen me since i popped

Weekly Wisdom: eat when you're hungry, or you might kill someone.
Milestones: Being half way!

No comments:

Post a Comment