Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I've popped i've really popped

For all you non-pregnant friendly lingo people out there, that means My belly is obviously pregnant... no more... is she? did she eat a big burger? hmmm... Now you don't have to even ask.

SINCE i didn't post a picture last week i'll post the one i took so you can compare the belly... now the one from this week was taken by me in the restroom b/c there was too much going on today for someone else to take it... so be happy with what you got!



Yeah do you see what i see??? Uh huh. AND now for you weirdos out there that want more belly action... the bare belly shot!



And there you have it... i wasn't lying i am pregnant... that or God is playing a sick joke on me with that gut!
How far along? 17 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: +10 ... i just checked the other day and it's always right around there so it's leveled off for now!

Maternity Clothes? yes please

Stretch Marks? no

Sleep? never enough... don't let people tell you it gets better in the 2nd tri... they LIE!

Best moment this week: Having people start asking me if they can touch my belly! I LOVE IT! i know some hate it but i love it! Give baby some love!

Movement? only twice.... still waiting for more!

Food Cravings: burgers, burgers, and Mexican! lol!

Gender: REALLY hanging out in the girl camp

Labor Signs: I hope not!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: hmmm being able to move easily when laying down.

What I am looking forward to: Mexican food at Tech this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: avoid drama like the plague!
Milestones: I've popped!

1 comment:

  1. Popping is a great milestone indeed, with many more to come. Enjoy each one, you look great!
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com

    ReplyDelete