Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pacifier from the Gods!

So one of my good friends from church gave me a pacifier for a baby gift (among other things) but let me tell you... i don't recall off the top of my head what those other things were, i just remember she gave me THIS pacifier. When we got home from the hospital i started trying paci after paci and Kinsley (my little Deva) rejected them all... finally i took THIS paci out of the wrapper and stuck it in and WHA LA! She was sold and so was I! This pacifier is given in VERY FEW hospitals so it must be ordered online... i tried to buy some "soothie look alikes" and she KNEW right away this was not HER Deva paci... so i am now ordering more in fear that we will loose our one. What is this little piece of magical silicone? It's the Gumdrop Pacifier!To get yours just go to gumdroppacifier.com. They are cheap and WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment