Thursday, June 9, 2011

Brace Yourselves!

There's about to be a WHOLE lot of pictures and as a result a WHOLE lot of sexy!

So Northern Cowboy and I took a weekend to get away! It was just he and I. The babes was tucked safely at home with the Grandma and I knew she couldn't be happier with the situation. So where did my boyfriend and I go?? RICHMOND! I know in many minds that was a womp womp... but NO it's really and ZARUMMMM!

See for Christmas I got Cowboy the Nascar Experience... easily affordable thanks to Groupon. So we made a MUCH NEEDED romantic weekend of it!

Here's how it all went down.
Drove to Richmond and checked into the Hilton Friday Night.
Woke up nice and early on Saturday for his "Experience".

Here's where we're driving through the tunnel, hubs mentioned that I should get a picture because not many ever get this opportunity! Oh that just turned on Paparazzi mode... I'm sure the hubs regretted this!

Coming through the tunnel!

IN THE SPEEDWAY!

Please go this way Mr. Race car Driver!

Me: Quick Hon, turn for a pic.
NC: Woman, You don't need to get a picture of EVERYTHING
Me: oh but i DO!

This is his "oh dear lord, she is getting a picture of everything face" while secretly LOVING that I am!

I wanted to ride too but they said there wasn't any room, booo

Oh here comes the S.E.X.Y!


See he does claim me!

Having his "crew chief" make sure everything is okay.

Sliding in

Going over the race! Swooon~

Time for the wheel and helmet... DANG that's a good looking man... you're welcome for sharing!


There goes my Bad Ass! Well I guess it's HIS Bad Ass but I own it now, the ring on my finger says I do!


"Thanks man, Good run, Now i need to go and talk to the press"


Here's a video for your viewing pleasure!

After all of that excitement we went back to the hotel for a dip in the pool, then out to explore Richmond. We stumbled upon a few fantastic stores (that were Monogram overloads, LOVE!) and a Plantation, then it was back for a nap and an AMAZING BALLS dinner... Seriously go to Tarrrants (sp?) AMAZING!

The next day we slept in, stopped to do a little outlet shopping and then we went home to have ice cream with the cutest little girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment