Friday, June 24, 2011

Why yes my toddler puts two unrelated words together....

When your kid goes in for their 18m check up one of the things they ask is "Do they put two unrelated words together?". Nite nite does not count. Uh oh, does not count. So i had to say no, she doesn't put two unrelated words together. Until last night.

So Kinsley can only have her passy when she is in bed for nite nite. She cannot have it in the car or around the house, even in the wee hours of the morning. What she has taken to calling "THAT", thanks to my neighbors son, is only for Nite Nite.

So, as you can guess my days are full of the whiny chorus of "THAT, that, THat, THAT". Until last night when a new verse was added, "NEED THAT". Yep out of her sheer desperation she now puts two unrelated words together. Sadly I cannot reward her with what she so bady wants, until Nite nite, and I tell her that, so then another chorus was added "NITE NITE". She would happily sleep ALL DAY in her crib just to have her beloved THAT.

Eh, at least it's not her thumb and I CAN take it away! Child services might frown upon me taking her thumb away~ hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment