Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 weeks!

Wow so yesterday i had ... wait for it... wait for it... ENERGY! I know CRAZY cool! I was busy all day at work and went home and did i sit down and throw my feet up... NO, not RIGHT away! I cooked! I cooked a meal that Chris LOVED. Ya know made up a casserole (ham, rice, cream of mushroom, french cut green beans, water chestnuts, CHEESE, bell pepper, onion) , it was great, i'm going to eat it for lunch too. Oh and know what else... slept pretty good. I mean i work up and peed like 4 times but still i slept! And this morning, felt PRETTY darn good too! I think Buddy is taking pitty on me b/c Chris is feeling so bad b/c of his allergies, so we can't have 2 parents down for the count.

So where are we this week? We're 8 weeks!!! Whoo Hooo! Chris even surprised me on Sunday by using some fancy pregnancy lingo "we're almost done with the first trimester" . Oh yeah baby, talk sexy to me! So our little blueberry is now a Raspberry! (i like those more anyway)~Buddy has webbed fingers and toes that are poking out from his hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone, (shoo good, i was getting worried! lol). In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. Buddy is also constantly moving and shifting, though I still can't feel it.

How far along? 8 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +1

Maternity Clothes? All my pants, tried on a low cut pair of jeans, still didn't work... i think it's b/c i have a short torso. Not Shirts really yet, though i might wear one or two every now and then.

Stretch Marks? nothing yet

Sleep? Last night was good, got some energy back!

Best moment this week: Chris talking "pregnancy" to me

Movement? waay to early for any of that

Food Cravings: LOVE red meat, burgers, hot dogs, steak. You name it. Also pasta!!

Gender: Still going with a boy

Labor Signs: I hope not!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Fitting into my clothes without looking fat (couldn't you just go from normal to pregnant??)

What I am looking forward to: Our first ultrasound on Monday!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't milk your pregnancy too early... people will get tired of you... wait until it's close to the end so you can get pampered before everyone ignores you to see the baby.
Milestones: Felt GREAT yesterday and today feels like it could be a repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment