Tuesday, April 7, 2009

thought this would be fun to start!

How far along? 5 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: + ~ 1 lb

Maternity Clothes? my be band (like the bella band, but from Target), and some maternity pants from Mel.

Stretch Marks? nothing yet

Sleep? getting much better now that i have a snoogle and i've been getting more energy through the day... but i'm ready for bed by 8pm!

Best moment this week: Tell friend and family!

Movement? waay to early for any of that

Food Cravings: Nope although i am liking cold pineapple!

Gender: I think boy and Chris will only let me say it's a boy!

Labor Signs: nothing

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Wine or REAL coffee!

What I am looking forward to: Getting to SEE my family this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: Focus on the miracle and the "symptoms" will seem like a blessing!
Milestones: Got on our first Wait List for daycare!

5wks!

No comments:

Post a Comment