Friday, April 3, 2009

I really believe God blessed the person who...

Invented the Snoogle!!! What is a Snoogle you might ask? No it's not a designer dog... it's the most amazing pregnancy pillow EVER and it makes sleep possible!

That's MY SNOOGLE!!! It's quite amazing! I slept sooo good in its snuggly goodness! The only thing i would change is the sandpaper cover... i might have to wrap one of my own pillow cases around the top least i wake up with carpet burn on my face... i've really been spoiled with UBER soft sheets! I can't explain WHY this pillow helps so much in my early stage, all i can say it does! It helps my back to feel better, my hip joints and plus i LOVE to snuggle! I couldn't believe how rested i felt this morning~

On to other things... I'm in maternity pants! Yeah weird I KNOW! But the bloat is KILLING me in regular pants and the bella band is just not quite working out like i hoped... i will still try to use it on work pants... BUT my good friend Melody has supplied me with 3 pairs of Jeans, a pair of Cords, a pair of cargo Khakis, and a pair of black pants and it's WONDERFUL! Buddy (that's what i've taken to calling little bean after the movie Elf where the main character is Buddy the Elf) was just not happy being smooshed so i gave in and i'm giving him (b/c according to Chris we ARE having a boy) more room~

So here's what's going on in Buddy's world... He's the size of a  poppy seed!

The ball of cells that will develop into Buddy has completed its journey from my fallopian tube to my uterus. Once settled in its new home, it will undergo the great divide — splitting into two groups. Half will become Buddy, while the other half forms the placenta, Buddy's lifeline until delivery. The multilayered embryo then begins to grow into specialized parts of his body. The inner layer, known as the endoderm, will develop into his digestive system, liver, and lungs. The middle layer, called the mesoderm, will soon be Buddy's heart, sex organs, bones, kidneys, and muscles. The outer layer, or ectoderm, will eventually form his nervous system, hair, skin, and eyes.

Gotta tell you all this "building" is tiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment