Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is what my days are full of...

We have a schedule... we eat, we play, and we sleep... and this is what i get to see after each nap and each feeding...



She loves her puppy!





If you noticed in other pictures you have seen that Kinsley suffers from baby acne... well it doesn't bother her but it bothers all of her pictures! So i consulted a dear friend and then the pediatrician and they said use Cortizone (sp?) 10. I rub some on her face at night (you can put it on more often but it dries out her skin a lot) and then the next day BEAUTIFUL! We just put a little baby lotion on her skin for the dryness it causes and whala! There's my beautiful girl!

So other then that, that's all... but isn't it enough? She's so great!

1 comment:

  1. Awww - my Sadie's takin' such good care of my niece!

    ReplyDelete