Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wow it's been forever!

I feel like it's been so long since i've updated ya'll! There's so much to tell i feel!

First we had some great visitors drop by on Sunday night! Uncle Dan and Aunt Jessie!



Kinsley had so much visiting and so did I! We had a little dinner and Kinsley tried out her new highchair!



Then they left and we all went to bed... in our OWN beds! yes Kinsley has been sleeping exclusively in her bed! Well not her crib but her bassinet! Every night i give her a bath, dress her in her jammies, give her her vitamins, cuddle her for a minute and then place her in her bed. I turn on her moible and stick the wubbub in and off to dreamland she goes. She still likes to eat her Wubby all night and get in a backward U shape... but she SLEEPS! On her OWN! I just love my little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment