New year, new life, new years resolutions.... yeah kind of hard to imagine all of it together right? How will i find time with a new little one once i go back to work?!?!? It's going to be hard but i'm going to have to!
I have 4 things that will help me along this journey of the typical New years resolution... weight loss. But my resolution isn't just to loose weight but to be more active for my daughter! I don't want to spend my days just laying around doing nothing... i want to teach her to move, go and do! Go to the park! Run outside! Heck play the Wii rather then just sit there! So here's what's in my arsanal of motivation:
1. Weight Watchers. I've joined online and it's been 6 weeks since i gave birth so it's time to start seriously tracking!
2. Wii Fit Plus! I have a way to workout even when i can't get outside! It's great! Plus it tracks my weight, etc! Very motivating!
3. When i go back to work i have a great friend that LOVES to workout and i just KNOW will want to run with me at lunch!
4. This blog! I'm going to tell ya'll my weight, my progress, my check in stats, etc. You need to call me out if it's been a while and i haven't updated you on how it's going... so here we go!
On March 31 Chris, Kinsley and i are going to the Bahama's for a good friend's wedding! Yes that means SWIM SUIT! YIKES! So i have to get read, b/c even if i can wear a one piece to hide stretch marks that haven't left yet, i can't hide my jiggly thighs!
Right now i'm at 168... that's 3lbs from my prepregnancy weight! Not to shabby! BUT that is not the weight i want to be at! I was working on loosing weight before i got pregnant and then well... yeah.
So here's my goals for 2010!
1. Loose at lest 15lbs before the Bahamas and be able to jog two miles continuously before then. (so i'll weigh 153 and hopefully be firmer) Oh and this will help too with the, at least, 4 other weddings we have to attend this year!
2. My Goal weight by the end of 2010 is 135
3. Be active at least 4 days a week
4. Drink 64oz of water (at least) a day
5. To breast feed Kinsley at least 6 months, but try for a year!
6. To enter and complete a half marathon THIS YEAR
7. To put my stuff AWAY, not just on the kitchen cart
8. To take Kinsley on walks on the days that weather permits
9. To make it to church 4 times a month (once Kinsley gets get 2 month shots) (bible study counts as church)
10. To spend more QUALITY time with Chris... make sure we stay connected and strong... we'll have at least one date night a month... maybe two!
So there's my list of 10 for my life this year! They aren't in any particular order of importance b/c they are all important to me for myself and for my family. So i'm counting on ya'll to help me some! PLEASE! Heck if you live in the area and read this workout with me! If you live close and want to run with me then tell me about a 1/2 marathon near you! This is the year for change and friends!