Wednesday, August 19, 2009

24wks... she's huge

oh you doubt me do you??? well looky here

 Yes so before you start calling me a nutritionist let me show you the front view (but do take notice that i still have a cute little bum).

 Yes i'm VERY curvy... i warned you early on about the boobs... can't help those... but you do notice how i still have a curve and hips, etc. She's ALL out front! i'm telling you! She takes a flying leap out from my the top of my girly bits and ends herself abruptly about an inch or two below my boobs... when i sit she shift up into my ribs... lovely little terd that she is.

So that's the belly... i'm not showing you a bear shot b/c well i'm in a dress and i'm not hiking it up.... that's how i got into this mess!
How far along? 24 weeks 1 day

Baby's weight: She weighed 1lb 6 oz last week so around 1lb 10oz this week.

Stretch Marks? no

Sleep? none... that's it just none... it's terrible i'm not going to lie.

Best moment this week: getting to see the monogram in her nursery!

Movement? yes... i've tried to recruit chris to help me stop it at night, since she won't move when he's touching my belly... but he falls asleep himself before he's a big help.

Food Cravings: burgers. period. the end.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? Oh it's coming closer but still in

What I miss: being able to sit comfortably

What I am looking forward to: finishing up the nursery

Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy is a blessing from God, but it also has really sucky moments, punch the people who tell you other wise!
Milestones: Nursery is almost ready to start moving stuff in... we have paint, and we're putting together furniture this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment