So Kinsley is going to get dedicated at our church on Memorial day weekend (I think I've mentioned this, yes? no?) Anyway, she is... so I'm working on her attire (because you KNOW she has to be all that and a bag of chips in front of the ENTIRE congregation!).
So here's the dress that she's going to wear
Awesomeness right??? Yeah my good friend Martiena's mom HANDmade this! It's stunning! So Kinsley must also have her signature bow for her hair... what to do... what to do... I KNOW! I went to one of my favorite creators Princess Couture Designs and guess what... she's going to create a one-of-a-kind bow for my little diva! It's going to match her dress perfectly! YEA! Here's some raving i've done about her bows before . I'm telling you ladies i LOVE her stuff! It's not just that it's incredibly cute too, it's also VERY reasonably priced AND she puts it on the clip of your choice... WHICH I LOVE because her clips ALWAYS stay on!
So why all this bragging and raving you might ask??? Because I'm holding a giveaway for these awesome hair accessories! Yes that's right! Enter to win and if you win then you can pick up to $10 worth of bows, courtesy of Princess Couture! Here's how to enter...
1. Become a public follower of my blog (see off the to right, down some)... this gets you 2 entries
2. Become a fan of Princess Couture Designs on Facebook and tell me you are (one entry)
3. Follow or become a follower of Princess Couture Designs and tell me (one entry)
4. Visit Princess Couture's website and tell me your favorite bows! (one entry)
5. Vote for me on Top Mommy blogs (hey gotta start somewhere even if it's the bottom)! one entry
6. blog about this and link it on your blog (3 entries!)
Please list a separate comment for each entry.
Contest closes Sunday, May 2nd, at 8pm. I will announce the winner on Monday, May 3rd!
Good Luck and Don't worry, I'll post when her bow arrives!