Saturday, April 17, 2010

I love clothes

But clothes don't always love me! My good friend Christina lifted my spirits by telling me how much she LOVES my vlogs because she gets to see what i'm wearing... now i'm by no means ready for New York, BUT i'm slowly making it here in DC. SO i thought i would share my shoes with you today! Squeeee!

I mean they are REALLY great (not for walking, just strutting!) They match just about everything... i got them a few years ago, at the outlets somewhere and LOVE them!
And i paired them with some AWESOME boyfriend jeans from Ann Taylor Factory Store, similar to the ones below but mine don't have all the paint globs on them....Here's more of my shoes detail! FUN!


Throw on a breast feeding tank, LONG blue crew neck, cream blousey sweater and a hip necklace and you're ready to go! Oh and a urban style brown belt! Awesome!

See i may not be where i want to be body wise yet, but i don't think that means i have to dress like i'm not there. My good work friend and i had this debate. She had a HUGE rip in her jeans and i said she needed to buy new ones
"Oh i will when i loose some weight"
m:Um just go to Old Navy and get some to make due
h: Yea but i really want to loose some weight first?
m: do you like those jeans?
h: no but i want to be smaller
m: umm okay but why are you punishing yourself for not being where you want to be? That guilt isn't going to help you loose any weight! Make yourself feel good! Hell order online so you don't have to go to the **Insert voice of doom** "FITTING ROOM" and take them back to the store if they don't fit...

Ladies, don't punish yourself or let your wardrobe slip because you don't like your size. I don't like mine BUT i still want to feel pretty and presentable. Plus Kinsley gets her picture taken A LOT (yes normally BY me but not always) so i don't want to be in all her pictures with her looking like a dowdy Mom, i want her to look back and be like "Wow mom you were Hip!"

So take care of yourself, you'll be a better mom, wife, and person for it!
But clothes don't always love me! My good friend Christina lifted my spirits by telling me how much she LOVES my vlogs because she gets to see what i'm wearing... now i'm by no means ready for New York, BUT i'm slowly making it here in DC. SO i thought i would share my shoes with you today! Squeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment