Thursday, April 22, 2010

YES! She LOVES Sesame Street!

I don't know why but I have this deep need for Kinsley to like Sesame Street. I think it's because there are so many weird shows out there for kids that, frankly, i just find disturbing. What happened to the Sesame Streets, Smurfs, and Care Bears of my childhood? Now there's these weird purple dinosaurs, dancing things that sequel instead of talking, and tall rubber pink monsters that don't have moving mouths and look like a textured condom!

I don't want to have to throw a Textured condom party people!

So did what any decent parent would do... i went out and bought Sesame Street sing Country Songs! Oh YEA! Bring the street to the backwoods... it's a win win ALL around! Fanfreakintastic!

Here's my little cupcake completely loving it.... this is after she was STARING at it for at LEAST 10+ minutes!

Yea! I can't wait to get her more!

No comments:

Post a Comment