Wednesday, July 21, 2010

She makes it better!

You know no matter how bad my day is getting all i have to do is pull up a picture of Kinsley and I'm instantly reminded that it's all okay. Today Sucks! Work. SUCKS. I'm almost in tears here sitting at my desk. Tonight I'll be going to the therapist AND physiologist. After that i have to go to Target to get my medicine, that i'm out of. This all means i won't get home until after K is in bed. And it's KILLING.ME! But luckily this morning i got to sit in the back seat with her while my gas pumped and listen to her sing!

Oh baby girl, one day it will be you and Mommy, all day!


2 comments:

  1. She is too cute! Hope your day starts going better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she's so cute! How could she not make it better :)

    ReplyDelete