Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 22, 23, 24, and 25... you're welcome

Yeah we all know, i'm slack... never should participate in daily challenges... lesson learned.
22: Oldest Photo on your computer
-how about in Snapfish?
This is back in like 2003 i think. It's My bestie Christina, me, and an old friend. Wow... I was like 20 years old! MAYBE 21! And i was still skinny! oh the good ole days!

Day 23: Something I fear
Something bad happening to Kinsley... enough said, don't want to think abou it.

Days 24: Picture of somewhere Beautiful
That's the view from our hotel room when we were in Barbados in 2009 with my family and Kinsley baking in my oven!

Day 25: 3 things i want to accomplish by the end of the year?

1.Get pregnant with second child
2. Save $5000 in savings
3. lose 20lbs before i get pregnant with second baby.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Barbados is beautiful - definitely adding it to my list of places to see!

    ReplyDelete