Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Mother-In-law is awesomesauce

So we all know that my parents rock, I mean, HELLO they raised ME! And Sasha and Pop Pop really step it up with Kinsley! I think SHE gets more calls from them than I do now. It's pretty cute. Thing is though because of the man i chose decisions i made i live 7 hours away from them. Completely SUCKS. BUT we are very lucky because my Mother-in-law only lives 40 minutes away! AWESOMESAUCE!

Every other Monday she is off from work so she picks up K for some Grandma time. Need a babysitter? Oh you BETTER ask Grandma first! And Kinsley just adores her. K calls Grandma a mixture of MawMaw/Mama (I'm Mommy). They sing silly songs about nothing, they dance and play a pretend piano together. Kinsley even LOVES to help her clean. It's really cute.

But this is not why she's Awesomesauce, she's Awesomesauce because she had Kinsley over to her house ALL WEEKEND! Okay it was Saturday night through Monday, but that's basically a whole weekend! Now before you think I'm trying to peddle my daughter off on the first bidder, I've been feeling REALLY sick and the only thing that helps at all is laying down. Hard to watch and play with a toddler while always laying down! And she knows that and knew i needed it and watched her for me! OMG AWESOMESAUCE!

I missed my butter bean so much and was so happy that she was home, but I'm so lucky to have such a great Mother-in-law! All those prayers my parents prayed for me while i was growing up worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment