Friday, July 15, 2011

so Kinsley would like to redeem herself...

I wanted to get it on video for y'all and I promise i will this weekend, but Kinsley felt so silly having y'all see her tantrum that she redeemed herself yesterday and this morning.

Besides being the cutest little girl known to man, she was a VERY good friend and played so nicely! She ate a good dinner (willingly!) and then let Daddy give her a bath! She even had a round of hugs and kisses for the house and Nite Nites for all!

Then this morning as we were walking to the cars and Chris was getting into his truck Kinsley yelled "wuv you!" (love you) and when I dropped her off at daycare and I was leaving, i got my very own "Wuv you"!

That little girl makes my heart melt!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how when you think you can't take much more, they redeem themselves with a simple "wuv you"! So cute!

    ReplyDelete