Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Don't you eat with you're feet up?

Kinsley was in quite the mood today! She was hot, cold, silly, bad! I mean you never knew what was coming at you!

I thought she look very cute this morning with her pigtails and well, she just wasn't interested in helping a Momma out!


This is her new thing, feet in the air while we eat~ Very practical yes?

I went over and took her leg down and ask for a kiss before i went to work. Normally she's ALL about giving me a kiss. Today, she kicked me. Uh huh, that stinker pot KICKED me away! What's even better is her eyes got HUGE and she got one of those "I don't want to smile but i am smiling" smiles on her face, so she KNEW she did a bad job! Lol. So i told her No No, we do not kick, it's not nice and she gave me a long hug and off i went.

She's a pusher people! I have my work cut out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment