Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Books! And Babyloves First delievery!

Well lately Babylove has been getting showered. Chris and i invited Debbie along to get a jump start on our registry this weekend and she ended up buying Babylove his first gifts:

His swing AND the Tub!

I'm so excited about both, but if you've seen previous post you KNOW i'm LOVIN the swing! YEA!

Then yesterday Buddy got a package from Grandpa Mutt. It was a bunch of my favorite books growing up.... remember this guy:

It's the little Critter books by Mercer Mayer. It's full of life lessons while you get to see the little critter being silly! I love them!! Then there was an added surprise... A book entitled My Grandpa is Great... but you know that wasn't good enough for my dad, since Chris has a Dad, hense another Grandpa... so what did he do to make sure Buddy knows he's number one?? Took a Sharpe and wrote My Grandpa -->Mutt is Great on every page (cover and all) that had Grandpa on it! LOL! My Dad is great! lol!

Let the Grandparent competition begin! JUST KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment