Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Houston we have... something~

okay so it's something... and i REALLY think it's more then just bloat b/c i can normally suck in the bloat but not that lumpy mass! Chris even went to sleep last night with his hand resting on Babylove (CHEESY GRIN). OKay so here are the stats
How far along? 10 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +2

Maternity Clothes? All my pants, (except todays, but they aren't buttoned... hey they matched my cute shoes that you can't see).

Stretch Marks? no

Sleep? good when i get to sleep between pees.

Best moment this week: Chris's mothers day gift to me... We're going to Barbados with my parents in July!!

Movement? nu uh

Food Cravings: Burgers, watermelon, chocolate milk

Gender: Still going with a boy

Labor Signs: I hope not!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: not having to think about everything i put into my mouth.

What I am looking forward to: Our next u/s on the 27th... nothing much going on until then.

Weekly Wisdom: only release gas in the restroom... you never know when it's packing heat
Milestones: Got to celebrate my first sort of mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment